7.24.2009

Big Hitter


click on image to enlarge
nikon D200, 70-200mm 1:2.8
A ISO 800
monopod

I started this 365 project to stay focused on acquiring a body of my work, my art.  I love photography. I love that I can catch a moment, and preserve it accurately because no matter what I think today, my memory will surely change the picture tomorrow.

I had some computer problems which led to problems saving photos, and this in turn broke my inspiration. I've decide to pick myself up, brush myself off, and begin again. So today is day 1/365.  And this is a photo of my son about to crush a ball in the U14 AAA USSSA World Series. It is overexposed and undersaturated on purpose. Just because I like it that way. It looks worn in and rough, like my son's mitt.

Please leave a comment; I love input and constructive criticism. Just remember my motto: Be Kind.


No comments:

Post a Comment